8.8.10

The Weekend's Adventures!

Photobucket



Well the weekend was beautiful with warm weather, sunshine and full of strong colours that only crisp winter days produce! Here is some things that made up my weekend.. !
This graffiti is off Cowper St in Glebe. We found it after leaving the treasured $5 stall run by the beautiful Jackie! As always when Florence can not come out to play she was sorely missed...




Photobucket



A tisket, a tasket, a boy carrying a basket.



Photobucket



A visit to the Cat Protection Society in Enmore resulted in me finding this cute knitting basket for $6. Coincidentally I also found the rainbow strap about 5 min previously at a dollar shop and the red flowers with feathers! Aaah it was meant to be, meant to be..



Photobucket


After a most delicious breakfast enjoyed at Scrambled on Enmore Rd, we headed to Camperdown park to read the paper in the sun. I was so chuffed with the add ons to my bike that it deserved the 6 shots of glory!!
In keeping with this theme; check out the cute puppy that came to play....


Photobucket



Some more pics... Check out my lovely Holga. I call it Holgagard!



Photobucket






Photobucket



I learnt to create double exposure shots on my iphone! Lots of potential for some creative layering to take place!


Photobucket



And as I sat there reading my book I did not feel lonely... Not with Hildegard and Holgagard by my side! Yawn and sigh... why does the weekend need to end?



No comments: